For Sale

Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Happy Valentine's Day!

Here's a little omiyage gift to share:
Cassie made these adorable little mailboxes for us last month during class. They were so adorable and pretty easy to recreate so I decided to make them as thank you gifts.
Inside I placed two Almond Roca Candy with Macademia Nuts.
The little hula girl stamp is by Rubber Stamp Plantation. I placed it in an envelope and then inside the mailbox.

So every time I look at these little mail boxes, with the little tiny notes inside, I think, "You've got Mail!"

Thank you Cassie for allowing me to lift your idea!!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

I love Cassie's idea of making the cute mailboxes as Valentine's gifts. I am sure that you had lots of fun making them as your "thank you" gifts.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!