For Sale

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Tea Time Tea Swap

January's tea swap theme was "Tea Time". Besides a handmade card, swappers had to send two favorite recipes. Here's my card to my partner, Gail:


I went a little eclectic, using kraft paper and K&Co's Jubilee paper line. Die and Stamps from Papertrey Ink's Tea for Two.

For January's tea swap, we had to include two favorite recipes.  I chose two local ones for Custard Mochi and Tofu Poke.

The recipe holder was a simple folder design and on the cover I used stamp and dies by SU Watercolor Wings.

I'll share what Gail created for me in the next post.  We are having a rain storm for most of this week. Wind, rain and more rain. Stay warm and dry and thank you for stopping by!

3 comments:

Colleen said...

You did a great job in making the card and recipe card holder for Gail. I am sure she was all smiles when she received them along with the onolicious local recipes. I'd love your recipe for tofu poke. I love poke! Stay safe and dry in the rain.

Lynn said...

This is so pretty and swapping recipes is a great way to discover new eating delights. I've tried to contact you by email to send you a prize from HM Ben Franklin Crafts Club. I'm not sure I have your current email address. Anyway please either write to my blog or lsakami@aol.com so I can get your mailing address. Happy crafting!

Lilythepink said...

Love your Tea Time card and the little tea pot is so cute. Where is it form ,please.?

Please note all emails should go to lilian-moir@sky.com I am unable to change it

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!