For Sale

Sunday, February 26, 2017

Paper Trey Ink - Don't forget to Write

Thank you to those ladies that came to class yesterday.  It was a fun class!

I was one of those lucky people that was able to pick up Papertrey Ink's Don't Forget to Write stamp and dies.  I loved it as soon as I saw it! Although I didn't pick up the whole kit, I was able to pick up the stamp and a die.  With that stamp set, I created these thank you gift sets:


Included in each packet is is a writing pad and a thank you card.


I usually write my thank you message on a post it note and apply it over where you would normally write the message.  That way the recipient can re-use the thank you card for someone else.

Here's a picture of the thank you card sitting up.  I just love, ABSOLUTELY LOVE this stamp set!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!