For Sale

Monday, May 9, 2016

Couple Hawaiian Cards

Here are a couple Hawaiian cards that I made several months ago.

The stencil for this card is by Dreamweavers. Stampendous bought out Dreamweavers last year. I'm sure you can still find this stencil around.

Honu Diecut is from Quickutz. Remember them? If I remember correctly, Quickutz was the first diecut machine to enter the scrapbooking craze. I remembering sending a wish list to DHH and I got it for Christmas that year.

Then the craze that following of getting as many Quickutz as I could, considering the diecut tool was $300 then!! Do you remember?

Lastly, the birthday stamp is by Stampettes, an online rubber stamp site that I see at craft fairs here during the holidays. The stencil for the flowers are made by A Place in Time!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!