For Sale

Sunday, March 20, 2016

Honu straw bag class

Time sure has been flying by! Here is the sample for this Saturday's class. We will be creating a straw bag with quick matching cards. Many years ago, I taught a similar class. Well, I have expanded the dimensions. This little bag will hold A2 size cards and other goodies.

Cost of the class is $23. It will be held on Saturday, March 26 from 1:30 p.m. To 4:30 p.m. In Kailua.
Please bring the following supplies to class:

Paper trimmer, scissors, pencil, scoring tool (I.e. Scor-pal), corner rounder, adhesive (liquid and tape), dimensional tape. If you wish to bring your own ink pads and daubers, we will be using a dark blue ink and soft orange ink pads.

Please RSVP your space to myself or to Bill. I will only be making enough kits. Hope to see you there!!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

What a cool project! This is a winner and sure to please the class attendees.

Colleen said...

I love the project that you came up with for your class today. Of course I love it because I am HI at heart. The turtle on the bag and card are so cute. It would be awesome to have a life size bag to use that looks like the one that you made.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!