For Sale

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Baby Blue

Well, since it has been a long time since I have posted, I'd better start showing you what I have been up to:

Baby shower for my ex-boss.  Her baby theme was elephants.  I cranked out 45 baby blue and light gray favor boxes (Stampin Up's Curvey Keepsake Box Thinlits Dies).  Thank you, Colleen!!!  I have fallen in live with these boxes.  They are definitely cute!


Then brought out the little elephant die from Cuttlebug.  The favors were all done rather quickly in a week.


2 comments:

Lynn said...

Cute and sweet...perfect for a shower!

Colleen said...

The party favors that you made for your ex-boss' baby shower turned out super cute. I especially like the elephant on the tag. I can't believe that you made everything in a week. What did you put inside the boxes?

You are very welcome for the die. I can't wait to see what other fun creations you make with it.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!