For Sale

Friday, June 12, 2015

"Words", black, white and a little something extra


We still have the tea swap every month if any of you are interested in joining us. May's theme was called "WORDS". The colors were black and white and a little something extra.

I knew I wanted to use Stamping Up's Hello You thinlits.  So I first printed on the computer "A Million and One" over and over.  Then cut it up to 3 3/4 x 5" both in landscape and portrait.  I used the landscape to make the card.


With the portrait printout, I made a little bag to hold the two tea bags. The elephant diecut was cut out free hand.  I added a strip of the yellow paper onto the binder clip and added yellow gingham ribbon.  This went to my partner Colleen.  I'll show you what she made for me tomorrow.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh, I really like the clean simplicity of the card and bag. I've never tried making my own word background but I'll give it a try the next time I can't find an appropriate one in my stash. The black and white with a little yellow is very eye catching.

Colleen said...

I am glad that we were able to be tea swap partners last month. Thanks for making it such a fun one.

Thanks again for such a super cute card and little bag. I love both of them. You are always so clever in coming up with a bag or some kind of holder for the teas that you send. BTW, I am not sure why but I thought the background with the million and one all of it was a stamp. I appreciate all the hard work that you put into typing out the background for me. What a clever idea. :)

A big mahalo to you for continuing to organize the tea swap each month.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!