For Sale

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Hawaiian Cards - Sneak peek #4

Sneak Peek #4 is a Hawaiian Paddler Petroglyph. All the stencils for this class have been made by A Place in Time. We have one more card to complete the class samples for Saturday's class. There are still seats available so if you are interested in attending, please email me or contact Bill at A Place in Time.

So, this is not blog or class related, but I wanted to share something that has been on my mind since I read an article a couple weeks ago. It's about a homeless family. They weren't always homeless and have 3 little children. One of their children developed an medical condition. The medical expenses used up all their money, all their savings. They lost their job, lost their home but they stayed together. They lived in a van for several years however, they took care of their children, made sure they went to school. The story ended on a happy note. They family was able to get back on their feet again with the help of an organization. Homelessness could happen to me. It could happen to you. It could happen to anyone given the right circumstances. It could happen in a blink of an eye! We have a lot to be thankful for. I have a lot to be thankful for: A room over my head, good health, a good job, a strong and healthy family.. oh and a hobby that has lasted me for 18 years!!

I was going to delete this last paragraph but, oh well . . . .

Special blessings be upon you...

1 comment:

Colleen said...

What fun Hawaiian themed cards for your class this weekend. I am sure that all the people attending the class will have a fab time. Are your kits for the class prepped? I hope that you don't have to stay up too late tonight working on them.

Thanks for sharing about the article that you read a few weeks ago. We all indeed have lots to be thankful for. I thank the Lord for articles of this that He uses to remind us how fortunate we all are.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!