For Sale

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Thanks

Well, it's time to send out some thank you cards.

Sometime last month I saw this technique at Papertrey Ink. Reminded me of what we used to do before there was chipboard.
We cut out and layered and layered and layered pieces on top of each other. My, was that maybe 10 years ago? Was it that long? No, maybe it was less. Mmmm....

Thanks diecut by Lawn Fawn, purchased at Jay's.


Nailheads have been in my stash for a number of years and the raffia is from my mom when she was cleaning out her house.  If you want to create this technique, check out this link!  It's fun and easy.  I used 5 layers of die cuts on my cards.  Certainly brings back the memories of how we used to scrapbook!

Happy creating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!