For Sale

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Omiyage Gifts

The Omiyage Gifts class is scheduled for Saturday, January 31. I thought I would show you two of the projects in different paper:

Remember the oriental calendar? Here is another one in Basic Grey, Hey Girl line that I taught for the scrapbooking group.

Just changing the paper makes it look so different! Here is the mini folder in the Hey Girl Line.  I decided to make 5 more for a tea party I am going to this afternoon.

I opened up one just so you can see I didn't change anything inside. In the past I have included a post-it note instead of a calendar and a couple handmade cards in the pocket.

2 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

They are all so awesome. Great gifts for all occasions.

Lynn said...

So very pretty! I love the one with the curved stitched top. Thanks for inspiring crafters!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!