For Sale

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Not a day for Embossing!!

Drat!  I had several hours of free time and thought I would emboss some cards to color.  Well, look how awful my embossing is:

Very uneven.  I even tried adding clear embossing over a black stamped image.  That didn't work either:

Needless to say, I gave up!!  Tossed it all away!

Picked up another scrap on my desk:

This punchart was unfinished.  Basically she only had her head and shoulders.  I think she was leftover from a class I had last year.  I added arms, hands and a sign.  Popped it on a card.  Happy to at least finish ONE card!!


2 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Hi Fran! You sure assembled this cute gal very well. I love to heat emboss my images. Just wondering if its the type of ink that's causing it to be uneven. I use the Brilliance ink pad from BFC since it's slow drying. Hope that helps.

Colleen said...

Sorry that your embossing didn't turn out too good. I am sure that you will do better next time.

You always do such good work with your punch art characters/people/items. They always turn out fab. The girl that you created is awesome. I love her!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!