For Sale

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Half--a Card

Love this flower!  It's a stamp from Be Happy, Hero Arts.   I did some copic coloring and added Liquid Pearls.


So, you are probably wondering why this post is called "Half-a Card".  I stamped about 4 of these flowers, colored them while watching TV and when I got back to my scrapping room, added a scallop base from Spellbinders.  Then they are put in my drawer for last minute tags or cards (Not a completed card, just "half a card".  Get it??).  If a tag is needed, I can just punch a hole on the top and add a ribbon and maybe add a sentiment.


If a card is needed, I'll just add it to a base like this and embellish it if needed.


For this gift, no envelope is needed; just place it in clear packaging.  I love the vibrancy of the flower!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!