For Sale

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Prototype

Here is my prototype of an upcoming class scheduled next month.  Please note that the paper, rustic and artsy look was just me, having some fun.


We will be making an accordion album with a magnetic closure for July's class.  The album has 8 pockets and will include some tags for the pockets.


Heads up, we will be using 5 x 7 Kraft envelopes and, if you want to get some for yourself ahead of time, here it is.  What a deal to get 50 sets for $10!!  We will use some of the inserts for the tabs. From one pack, you can create 6 more of these!!  You could use the file as a card organizer!

As soon as I get the paper and make the sample for class, I'll post back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!