For Sale

Friday, April 4, 2014

Felt Fusion Class #2 tomorrow -- How about geometrics?

Just a reminder that tomorrow is the second part of my Felt Fusion Album Class from 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. at A Place in Time.  Hope to see you there!!!


* * * *
How about some geometric cards?

The theme for March's tea swap was Geometrics in Green and here is what I came up with:


The design is a scraplift from a card I saw while doing a google search. I'll amend this post later to give credit where due. Love the simplicity and elegance. I used the triangle dies from PTI's Banner Die Set. The sentiment is a Sizzix Cookie Cutter.


Here is my little tea card holder in similar colors using the 1" punch.


My partner this month is Melanie from Waianae whom is a very talented crafter. I can't wait to see what she created!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!