For Sale

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Belated Thank You and a wedding card

A belated thank you for the "thank you" gift and belated birthday gift (that sure sounds funny!!) from my dear friend, Colleen!!  Life got way too busy and this note has been pending for a while.  Love her handmade goodies!!  She gave me several beautiful card fronts (do you know what those are?)  Basically, they are the front of potential cards.  You just adhere them to a card base.  The creator saves paper and the recipient can further embellish the card if they wish.   Hey... great idea for a card swap!!!  Mmmm...  Maybe I'll host a swap when my calendar is not so filled.

Besides all these other goodies, she gave me stamp markers which I have never used before so I'm anxious to give them a try.

I love everything she sent to me!!  Thank you soo much, girlfriend!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is a quick wedding card I made earlier this month.  When I first saw Stampin Up's Fresh Vintage Stamp set.  I just HAD to have it and ordered the set and matching papers. I've had it since it first came out and it hadn't been used so I was so excited to try my hand using this gorgeous stamp set!!


You can't see it, but Stickles were added for an additional bling. Love the elegance of black and white and a bonus because it was completed in no time!!

That's it for now.  It's time for me to get ready for class!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!