For Sale

Friday, January 10, 2014

Little Frames

Thank you to all those that entered the little Christmassy contest. It is now closed and I will announce the winner on Monday.

Also, classes are starting up again, the first one on January 25 called Felt Fusion - Cards. I will be posting sneak peeks and information hopefully starting tomorrow. Thank you to those who have been asking!! :o)

Here are the little frames I created for the craft fair this year.  Each one could be personalized if requested. 

Each piece of the little girl and boy are cut and pieced together, and popped up with foamies.
I also created a personalized set for Colleen, my November Tea swapper for the "Anything But A Card" theme.  The frames were purchased at Ben Franklin and were plain jane!  I had to sand them and paint them.
Thankfully, I did really well with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!