For Sale

Monday, January 13, 2014

Felt Fusion Class - Sneak Peek #3

First of all, I would like to announce the winner of the Christmas Ornament contest. Thank you for all that submitted entries. What I did was write down the supplies I used and compared my list with your list. The winner was chosen based on how many of my list he/she had.

And, the winner is:                                 (Drum roll. . . . . . )

CHRIS!!!!

Congratulations, Chris!!
I'll give you your prize package when I see you in a couple of weeks.

FYI, Here are at least 13 of the supplies I used:
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now, on to the next Card Class Sneak Peek: 
Shades of Grey meets the Neutrals
with just a tinge of bling

If you are interested in signing up for the class, there is still room!
Stay tuned for Class supplies. 

and let me say, Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!