For Sale

Monday, August 12, 2013

Tea party and a Stamp Convention

Last month I had the pleasure of having High Tea with two special girlfriends at the Vintage Tea in California, Colleen and Gail.  Great place!  Check out all the tea cups in the background!!


We also made little gifts for each other but sorry, I don't have pictures of them


I was also able to attend a stamp convention in Long Beach and BOY did I HAVE FUN!!!

 Colleen and I with a make and take we did at the TAJ booth

Here I am creating an Artist Trading Card (Imagine that!!)
And Meeting Miyuki and Leanne in the Yumi & Fumi booth.

I believe we stayed there for four hours but it was not enough!!  
Special thanks to Colleen and her Ohana!!!

Pictures courtesy of Colleen. 


1 comment:

CarlavdM said...

Wonderful photo's, like the cards you made with the Taj workshop...like the Panda!
What great fun that you met up with the ladies of Yumi&Fumi handmade stamps

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!