For Sale

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Hawaiian La`au

I am pleased to announce Hawaiian La`au by A Place in Time! These are approx 1" wood embellishments for your papercrafting projects.

I am using one of them on this sneak peak card which we will be creating in my next class on August 31:



These are limited edition and you are getting the information FIRST before anyone else!!! We are taking preorders so if you are interested in getting these, please let me know right away!! (Click on my profile above and send me an email!!)

Here are the 8 designs for the first edition:

sea hourse, Monstera leaf, Honu (turtle), luau feet, humuhumunukunukuapua'a (fish), pineapple, gecko, and plumeria

Cost: $2.80 for the packet of 3. The Luau feet, however, comes as a pair for $1.95. They are about 1" to 1 1/4" in height.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!