For Sale

Monday, June 17, 2013

A Musical Mahalo

My son has been playing Ukulele since he was five so I thought this A Place In Time Stencil would work perfectly for his thank you cards:

I just love this beautiful stencil with the Ilima lei wrapped around the Ukulele.
I used the dauber to apply the ink onto the stencil.  It gives an "airbrush" feel to it.  For a 3D look and feel, I went over the ilima flower lei with Pumpkin Liquid Pearl and then handwrote the MAHALO on each card. 

A Place In Time makes beautiful Hawaiian-kine stencils!!!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

The cards you make using stencils always amazes me. They always turn out so beautiful. The people that received these "thank you" cards from your son are really lucky.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!