For Sale

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Baskets




Happy Easter, Everyone! 🌷

Sorry...no Easter card this year, just baskets. Super easy & fun to make. Exactly my kind of crafts! One side was embellished with a "Happy Easter" bunny stamp layered on punched scalloped circle & on the other side, a SU Blossom punch flower. Fill your basket(s) with Easter grass and goodies!

Baskets can be made for different occasions. You can alter and decorate them to your liking. So hop on over to Frenchies blog for a full video. Enjoy and most of all have FUN!

HAPPY EASTER!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Dori, the baskets that you made turned out great. I love the patterns of the DP that you used to make them in. I like both of them, but I think my favorite is the one with the flower on it. How many baskets did you make? I think I made a basket like the ones that you made before at a class, but I don't remember if it was easy or hard to make. I will have to check Frenchies blog out to refresh my memory. I am a bit behind on my gifts for long distance friends since I was prepping of our vacation in SF around Easter time.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!