For Sale

Monday, February 4, 2013

Life . . .

I couldn't wait to show you another Ai stamp!  As soon as I saw AI's "Life...Bling It On", I had to have it!!!

BTW, the pattern paper on this card is actually Graphic 45 Kraft Reflections, the same paper as I did on this album.  The only difference is I colored it with Copics.

The inside . . .  It's a pull up card.  As soon as you open the card, the surprise gift is shows.

 
Another card, this one a mini

The inside of the card with Basic Grey Bling it on Rubons and crystals in brown.


Another mini card set

and the inside using the Black Basic Grey rubons/crystals.
Thank you for stopping by!!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

The papers that you used for your cards are beautiful. What a great idea to use your Copics to color the leaves and flowers on the paper.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!