For Sale

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Ai Girlfriends

It's a birthday week at our house so I haven't done much creating. However, here is a card I created for my childhood friend who reached a milestone birthday last week.

I've been LOVING the Girlfriend series stamps by Art Impressions.  This one is the Workout Set (UM3584).
The inside of the card.  LOOVVEE IT!!  I got two other sets.  They look time consuming but surprisingly was quick to color.

Mmm...  Several years ago I just LOVED Stampin Bellas.  Now, I think these Girlfriends are so adorable . . . .  Mmmmm.  Am I showing my age??!!!!???

1 comment:

Colleen said...

What a hilarious card for your friend. I am sure that she had a huge smile when she opened it. The sentiment for the card is fab.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!