For Sale

Monday, January 7, 2013

Save the Date!

Announcing BIRD SONG!!!

 
 
It's January and time to start the classes up again.  I picked up the ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS paper this weekend.  Please mark your calendars for a Mini Album class scheduled for Saturday, January 26 from 1:30p to 3:30p.  I haven't figured out the cost for the class yet so please stay tuned.  I will post a sneak peak as soon as soon as I've finished with the project.

More info?  Classes will be in Kailua near The Shack and Ben Franklin (address will be provided later).  Reservations will be taken by calling Bill at 261-2882.  I will be teaching a class once a month on the last Saturday of each month.  We will try out the new time and see if I need to adjust it later.

Stay tuned and looking forward to seeing you soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!