For Sale

Thursday, January 31, 2013

"For the Love of Tea"

The tea swap theme for this month is "For the Love of Tea" and here's my interpretation:
 
By now, my dear partner, Brenda, will have received her card and I can share it with you.
I went  back to my roots with a paperpieced, pen stitched teapot card and tea holder.  Sorry, I neglected to take a picture inside of the holder but it holds 2 tea bags and some daisy embellishments.
The pattern for this card is from papercraft inspirations.  I thought I'd use the metals since they have been in my stash like forever!  Daisy flower punch, sun punch, rhinestones, free-hand heart, MM metal leaves and MM metal frame.  Unknown brand stamp and stickles.
A picture of the inside of the card.
Fun and different!!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

I love what you made for Brenda for the tea swap. I especially like the tea pot. It looks so real. I guess I missed the issue of Papercraft Inspirations with the pattern of the tea pot.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!