For Sale

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Mariko and the Carry All Box

Yesterday I had high tea with friends and had to a create a little omiyage gift. Unfortunately, with Christmas and the flu, I waited until the last minute to think of something to create.


I decided to use Mariko from Sister Stamps and found one sheet of pattern paper that I liked.  I decided to create my gift around these two items. A circle was cut with the Nesti and embossed with A Place in Time Cherry Blossom Border 2, colored with Copics, and adhered to a Nesti scallop mat.  Foam dots, Liquid Pearls and Stickles completed my image.

Last year I received the Sizzix Carry All Box from a sweet friend and decided it need to be put to more use!
3 Carry All Box is filled with Big Island Cookies, tea, a stamp and Pearl adhesives.

My son had a candy fundraiser last week so I wrapped a bar in the pretty pattern paper and stuck it under the box.

Everything was wrapped with gold ribbon.  Little Mariko is a quick, simple, adorable stamp to decorate and to have in your stash!

2 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Love this carry-all box a LOT. The embossed background is perfect with Mariko. Hope you feel better soon.

Colleen said...

What a perfect gift for the ladies at high tea. I am sure that it made the time together even more special and memorable.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!