For Sale

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Another snowman topper



Here is another take on the Snowman Goodie Bag Topper I made earlier.

How about a PAPER BAG TOPPER? I purchased these white paper bags at Ben Franklin last year knowing I wanted to try some type of topper for them.  They turned out SO CUTE!!!


Here is a picture of the pieces I used to create the Paper Bag topper.  It is very similar to the other goodie bag topper but on a larger scale.  Also, there is a slit in the hat that comes over the package handles.  It works so well to cover the gift.

I must be in a Snowman mode because I just noticed most of my tags and wrapping are snowmen themed.

I forgot to take pictures of some of the other matching tags I created and I have only a couple presents to wrap. HURRAAYYY!! I'll try to take pictures of them so you can see more of my addiction!! LOL!!

Only 5 more days to Christmas!! How are you doing??

2 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

What a clever idea Fran. LOVE IT!!!

Colleen said...

Your ideas are just too clever. I love your snowman topper. :)

Yikes... 2 more days until Christmas. I am getting tags and gifts wrapped the day before I give the gifts to the people. All my the gifts that need to mailed are done as well as the ones for work. All that is left are church friends and our family. Are you done? Have you been getting dizzy trying to make tags to coordinate with the wrapping papers/bags?

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!