For Sale

Friday, October 5, 2012

Welcome Dori and Her Take It Easy Card

We have a new team member to Little Paper Studio. Her name is Dori and I have LONG been an admirer of her crafty creations!!

I first met Dori through a mutual crafty friend and fellow tea swapper.  Please welcome Dori to Little Paper Studio! I am soooo thrilled to have her join Karen and I!  I know you will be inspired by her crafty creations!!

Here is her first posting:


I tried the Triple Time Technique.  It's pretty easy and fast!   If you wish to create one, Donna Inks has clear and simple instructions.  Enjoy! 

~ ~ ~ ~

Now you try it!  Let us know how it goes!!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

So happy that Dori is joining blogland. I look forward to seeing many more of her creative and fun creations.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!