For Sale

Friday, September 21, 2012

Open call - October's Tea Swap

This cute card was created by my September Tea Swap Partner, Mary from MA and I just LOVE it, it is so cute!!! The theme for September's tea swap was Fruit Puns.


A picture of the outside of the card

and the inside of the card.

I just HAD to add some words. Isn't it adorable!! It's so cute!!

Anyway, if you wish to join our little Tea Swap group, here is the info:


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Open call for October's Tea Swap!!

Requirements: 2 tea bags in a handmade card mailed to your partner by October 8.
The Optional Theme will be: "Sugar and spice and everything nice!" (your own interpretation!)
The Optional Colors are: Pink, green, orange, blue (See picture below)
Card can be blank OR you can write a note in it. Your choice!

If you are interested, email me no later than September 23

Send me an email SUBJECT: TEA SWAP with
1) your name
2) mailing address
3) email address
4) likes/dislikes/allergies (re tea type)
5) Loose tea okay? Y/N
6) blog (if any)
7) If you are willing to swap international or US ONLY

I will send a group email with the partner list by September 27. Teas must be mailed out by October 8.
Drop me a line today if you are interested!

Responsible swappers only, PLEASE!

You must drop me a line no later than September 23 if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!