For Sale

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Goodie box for friends

Last month I went to tea with some friends: Brenda, Colleen, Robyn, and Dori. We exchanged little gifts to each other. Unfortunately, I didn't take a picture of the other gifts they made. (I can't believe it! Life got carried away). Anyway, here are the little gifts I made for them:

I used Sizzix Box 2 as a base and stuffed it with goodies.
Open the little tea cover and there are Hello Kitty treats.

Here's another one in a different color combination.
Cover opened.  I included Hello Kitty Chocolates, tea bags, rhinestones, M&Ms and a hand sanitizer.


The little box was created using the Matchbox Die and holds my favorite tea of the moment, loose tea from Lupicia. Tea Stamp and Diecut by Papertrey.

I had a wonderful time with my 3 friends, esp. GF Colleen from California. Now to send them photos of them wearing their tea hats!! LOL!! What fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!