For Sale

Thursday, August 30, 2012

APT Waves 2


Those of you who were fortunate enough to pick up the latest stencil by Bill at A Place in Time really lucked out!!   I know I picked up the second to the last one off the shelf.


It is called Waves 2 and I used it on this simple greeting card.  I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it the moment I saw it displayed.  Here, I paired it with Greeting Farm's Surfing Ian, some sprinkles and a little bling.  The stickles are still wet but it took 2 days just to finish this simple card between work and kid activities.

Unfortuately they are out of stock but I am sure if the demand is great enough, we can get Bill to make more so stop by at A Place in Time soon.  Check out the sale and convince Bill to add more of this beautiful stencil on the floor!

1 comment:

Renee said...

This is just too cute!! Great card !!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!