For Sale

Monday, June 18, 2012

Year of Cards (Gratitude) - Sneak Peak #1

I received a special request to repeat the Year of Cards - Gratitude class I did last year. 
Since the paper from last year is no longer available, the projects will not be exactly the same.

Here's the first sneak peak
And the inside of the card.

Stencils:  Hibiscus Group of 3, Hawn Slippahs, and Mahalo stamp by APT.

Class is scheduled for June 27, 6:30p to 8:30p
Cost:  $20
I will be posting the supplies to bring to class.

3 comments:

Karen said...

I love flip flops!

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Love this card. It definitely "made in Hawaii."

Colleen said...

What a fun card. I love the colors that you picked for the hibicus and slippahs. I can't believe that you used stencil for the "Mahalo." It turned out so clear. Do you use chalk to color in the stencil? Do you spray it afterwards?

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!