For Sale

Sunday, May 13, 2012

It's Mother's Day

Wow, it's been a week since I last posted.  Life has been busy.  I had a couple of orders for the cupcake box as well as some personal issues I have had to deal with.  Other than that, today's Mother's Day.

Here's a shout out:  
Happy Mother's Day to all you beautiful and creative moms!!!

For me, it's just another day taking care of everyone else :o)  But that's okay.  I am loved :o)

Here's the sliding card I created for my mother-in-law.  It was one of the projects we did at the NSD event last weekend.

  Priscilla, the owner of A Place in Time, is the designer of this beautiful card:
It's a sliding card.  Pull out the tab, and more words appear in the little circle as well as the finishing of the poem.

Tomorrow I'll post the gift I created for my mom and mother-in-law.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

I am sorry that your day for Mother's Day was not too much different than any other day. Yes, they do love you for the great mom and wife that you are. My Mother's Day on festivities on Sat. were lots of fun, but Sunday was not as special as I hoped for it to be. I had to deal with some personal issues that day. God was good though and has slowly been helping me work things out. I am praying that He will do the same for you. BTW, the card that you made for your MIL is beautiful. Very fancy too.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!