For Sale

Monday, March 5, 2012

Just Your Typical Hawaiian Cards

I wanted to create something that wasn't your "typical" Hawaiian. Well, after these scraps have been sitting on my desk for at least half a year, let's get them down and finished!!!



I was going to add brads, eyelets or even ribbon -- maybe I'll add raffia. I don't know. I think simple is good.
There was very little paper paper left so I brought out my APT Mahalo Stamp and added this. I think the paper punch is an old one by Paper Shapers.

Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

The cards two cards that you made are perfect for my Hawaiian at heart taste. They would be perfect for the Hawaiian get togethers that I will be having next month for my b-day.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!