For Sale

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A Year of Cards Class - Spring

A Year of Cards continues with Spring Cards! We are playing with Kraft paper and the beautiful Basic Grey Picadilly line. I'm falling in love with the little flowers and feminine design.

Here is one of the cards we will create. Actually, as I write this, I have 2 more cards to create and I'm having an enjoyable time! Cards should be at A Place in Time by this Thursday.

Date: Wednesday, February 22
Time: 6:30p to 8:30p
Location: A Place in Time, Kailua
Cost: $20

I don't have the supply list ready so stay tuned for sneak peeks and supplies to bring to class.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh, I do so love your color choices. I must make a card with those colors too. Thanks for the eye-opening inspiration.

Colleen said...

What a pretty card. I am sure that all the ladies that will be attending the class next week will have lots of fun making this card as well as the other ones that you design. They are so lucky to get to attend your classes each month. Will you fly me in one day to take your class? :) BTW, when you have a chance please stop by my blog. I have a special award for you. Big hugs!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!