For Sale

Thursday, January 12, 2012

"LOVE" - Year of Cards Class

My first Year of Cards has been scheduled for Wednesday, January 25, 6:30p to 8:30p at A Place in Time, Kailua. We will be creating 5 cards with the LOVE theme and using the new MemoryBox dies. Cost is $20 and the samples will be up in the store tomorrow. Keep visiting my blog for sneak peaks!

Call the store now to reserve your spot! You will need to bring the following supplies to class:

Paper trimmer, scissors, pencil, adhesive tape or glue; 150 Xyron sticker maker or any type of glue pen/glue stick; piercing tool, ScorPal or thither scoring tool, Tweezers, Tim Holtz Applicator tool or sponge and White Opal Liquid Pearl (if you have).

On a side note: I believe we caught another virus on our computer so I'm doing the virus scan, etc. Only thing is it takes almost half a day to clean it out! Hence I'm blogging through my ipad.

2 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Awww, so cute. I really love that little envelope.

Lynn said...

Awwww....cute card for V-Day or anytime someone needs a little luvin'.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!