For Sale

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A Gift From Brenda


OMG! This is the gift from Brenda, my Hawn Librarian!
She is just the sweetest lady you ever did meet!!

Here is a picture of the top of the box and, are you ready for this???


Ta da!! Its a different take off from the Exploding Box!! She is just the most talented!
She made each floading flap (total 8) a pocket and filled them with tea bags. The inside is a tea and saucer ornament, but I think I'll use it as a tea bag holder.

What an amazing gift in a box!! Thanks, Brenda! You are the bestest!!

Please send me instructions and measurements. You know we all want to make one!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Oh my goodies... this project by Brenda is awesome. What a cute suprise inside the box.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!