For Sale

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Year of Cards Class - Gratitude

For the past week, I've been trying to get rid of this bug that I caught from my little one. First it was sore throat, then headache, now its running nose. Ugh!

Anyway, I have finally finished the samples for this coming Thursday's Class continuing the Year of Cards, this month is "Gratitude". It will be on display at the store later today.

All of the cards we will be creating have a Hawaiian Twist to them. This one is a purple hibiscus.

What: Year of Cards - Gratitude
Where: A Place in Time, Kailua
When: Thursday, September 22, 2011
Time: 6:30p to 8:30p (Note, this class may run a little over time)
Cost: $20

Supplies to bring: paper trimmer, adhesive of your choice and Tacky Glue (I recommend Aleene's or Tombow MONO Multi Liquid Glue), good scissors (lots of cutting), med. brown ink pad and sponge, a double-ball stylus embossing tool, a pencil with a rounded barrel (or other item that you can roll paper with). I'll also be using White Opal Liquid Pearl, Crystal Stickles, yellow and brown chalk, and inkpads in the colors yellow, purple, red, green (if you wish to bring your own).

3 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Hi Fran~
Luv this thank you card... pretty flowers too... Hope you feel better soon... Who doesn't like being under the weather... It's the most disgusting mood to be in..
Take care~

Creations by Shirl said...

Hi Fran~
Luv this thank you card... pretty flowers too... Hope you feel better soon... Who doesn't like being under the weather... It's the most disgusting mood to be in..
Take care~

Colleen said...

What a fab card. I especially like the purple hibicuses. This would be a perfect class for me to take since all the cards that you will be making have a Hawaiian twist to them. Can I order a kit? I hope that you are able to get some rest this weekend so you can get over your cold. I will be praying for you. Take care!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!