For Sale

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Holoholo cards ----

This past Friday, 3 gals played huki (sp?) Since I don't know how to spell it, how about...holo holo . . . I know that word well! Mom would always holoholo with us 4 kids after she picked us up from school and we wouldn't come home until dark. I'm sure dad must have worried about us. When she finally found a phone to use (around 7p or so), she would ask him if he wanted dinner which, he had already made for himself!

The plan was to have a get-together and each of us had to create a project that we would teach to the others. It took a year of scheduling but we finally had our day out!!

The card above is from Bep's "card class."

Here's the second card we made and I just LOVE, love, absolutely love this card design! The simplicity just appeals to me. One layer, one stamp, kraft paper and coloring with copics.

We used products from Papertrey (love that company!!)

We were going to create another card but, unfortunately, the die got stuck in the Big Shot and .... I broke the handle. It was given to dad yesterday. He is the jack of all trades and I know he can fix it with his gentle touch . . . crossing my fingers!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!