For Sale

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Handmade gifts from Tea Friends

Remember my get together with friends for Tea last week? Well, here are the gifts they made:

First up from Colleen. A can full of tiny cards, envelopes, tea and coconut candy,

And little handmade bag with Ghirardelli chocolate. She used the SU Scallop Envelope Die, I think. What a wonderful gift set!

From Dori, a little gift basket filled with:

MacNut candy and tea in a cute little box which I think she made. I just realized that the box is made from the same diecut that Colleen used on her little bag above. So I googled it and you should see all the different things people create with this die!! Mmm... I think I'll have to add it to my wish list :o)

and my very own tea in a StarBucks cup ...

Lift up the lid and there is the tea bag. Totally adorable! I think I'll make this for someone who loves Chai latte and 2 containers of cream.... Dori said she got the idea from stamping addict.

Lastly, Brenda created this WOW mini album.

Loaded with pockets full of goodies . . .

Brenda said she got the instructions for making this album here.
Thank you, ladies, for all the wonderful gifts and for the inspiration!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!