For Sale

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Tea swap - Open Call

The above card was sent to me by Colleen, my May Tea Swap Partner. The optional theme was "Tea for Two" Isn't it adorable!!! She also send a thank you card for something I sent her.

Wanna join in on the fun and meet someone new??

Open call for June Tea Swap!!

Requirements: 2 tea bags in a handmade card mailed to your partner by June 5.

Optional Theme: Masculine Cards or brown, blue and black!

Card can be blank OR you can write a note in it. Your choice!

If you are interested, email me no later than May 24

Send me an email SUBJECT: TEA SWAP with
1) your name
2) mailing address
3) email address
4) likes/dislikes/allergies (re tea type)
5) Loose tea okay? Y/N
6) blog (if any)
7) If you are willing to swap outside of the US or US ONLY

Past tea swappers don't have to send me the info above UNLESS your information has changed.

I will send a group email with the partner list by May 27. Teas must be mailed out by June 5.

Drop me a line today if you are interested!

Responsible swappers only, PLEASE!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!