For Sale

Friday, May 20, 2011

Card Share - final two

These are the final two cards that I made using my samples from the CTMH Animal Crackers line.  Would you believe that I made all eight cards using six different patterns of 6x6" papers?  I included card bases and some coordinating cardstock.  I thought that was a great number of cards from so little paper.  And when I think of how many different sets of paper samples I have, I'll be making cards forever!

I decided I needed to make some real baby cards with this line.  I have one pregnant friend that will be having a shower in a few months and it's always good to have a few cards on hand.   I love the jungle animal themed paper the best so I didn't do much to the card - just added a really old CTMH sentiment and some twill ribbon.  On the second card, used same sentiment and my trusty old Martha Steward border punch and bling.

Enjoy!  I hope to have more cards completed with my next line of CTMH papers in the next week or so.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!