For Sale

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Vintage Tea

I thought I'd make a little something for my tea swappers. There are approx 10 faithful ones and just wanted to show what great swappers they are and incorporate these cute little wooden tea pots.
Bff DeAnna gave them to me last year (thanks, D!) last year and I never got around to use them. I also found this adorable lime green ribbon at the trade show. The labels behind the tea pot is from the Sizzix Matchbook die.
MME Wild Asparagus paper line was used. Basic cardstock cut 8.5 x 11, scored 5.5" and 9.75". Score diagonally between the 2 score lines. Fold and adhere to look like this.
Corner round top edges. Cut blue pattern paper 4 x 5.25" Corner round edges and adhere inside pocket. The striped pattern paper is cut 4 x 1.5". B
Ribbon added and then added the teapot label. I included 2 Hawaiian Island Teas in flavors Mango Maui and Guava Ginseng. I will add a little note to each card with a tea quote.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!