For Sale

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Open Call Tea Swap

Scarlett, the Tea Cup Girl from Stamping Bellas; Nestibilities, SU Border Punch,
Cuttlebug embossing folder, Hero Art sentiment; pattern paper by Best Creation Inc.


If you are interested in joining our tea swap, please go to my profile and email me today!

Requirements: 2 tea bags in a handmade card mailed to your partner by April 5.
Optional Theme: Spring, Easter or the pastel colors!!!
Card can be blank OR you can write a note in it. Your choice!

Send me an email SUBJECT: TEA SWAP with
1) your name
2) mailing address
3) email address
4) likes/dislikes/allergies (re tea type)
5) Loose tea okay? Y/N
6) blog (if any)
7) If you are willing to swap outside of the US or US ONLY

Past tea swappers don't have to send me the info above UNLESS your information has changed.

I will send a group email with the partner list by March 27. Teas must be mailed out by April 5.

Responsible swappers only, PLEASE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!