For Sale

Friday, January 21, 2011

February Tea Swap - Open Call

Open call for our month tea swap. LMK If you are interested in joining.

Requirements: You will mail 2 tea bags to your partner in a handmade card by February 10.
Remember: By signing up for this swap you agree to be a responsible swapper.


Optional Theme: Valentine's or Wedding or Pink/Red Colors

Card can be blank OR you can write a note in it. Your choice!

If you are interested, email me no later than January 25
Send me an email SUBJECT: TEA SWAP with
1) your name
2) mailing address
3) email address
4) likes/dislikes/allergies (re tea type)
5) Loose tea okay? Y/N
6) blog (if any)
7) If you are willing to swap outside of the US or US ONLY

Past tea swappers don't have to send me the info above UNLESS your information has changed.

I will send a group email with the partner list by 1/27. Teas must be mailed out by February 10.

Drop me a line today if you are interested!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Wouldn't miss it for anything ... This is my FAVORITE swap!

Count me in.

Kim D.

scrapnhawaii said...

I have you on board, Kim. Thank you!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!