For Sale

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Easel calendar

I received a similar calendar in a swap last year and loved it so much I decided to recreate the calendar for my friends. So far, I've made 10 for book club, half dozen for work friends and a few more for other friends. I've been way busy this fall with trial and totally slacking in posting my artwork (mainly b/c I didn't do any artwork from August to November. Thanks, Fran, for holding up the blog!

This is a calendar that I did for a dear friend who loves aligators. I couldn't find much in the way of aligator embellishments but I did finally find this paper (looks kinda gator-y and this charm). Merry Christmas, Linda!

And this is the close-up of the little gator charm.


I had a lot of fun making these calendars! I will posting more as I get to spend some quality time with my home computer!

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!