For Sale

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Ho! Ho! Ho! - The Video

You asked for it, you got it!

Since there were so many who requested instructions on my Santa tags, I finally did it . . . I finally created a video BUT (and it's a BIG BUT!), I created it in two separate videos (didn't know how to pause the camera). LOL! Please pardon my VERY beginner attempts and enjoy!

Please comment and let me know what you think!!!!

Here's all the pieces for the Santa tag:

I used a sizzix tag but any die cut tag will do. One tag in flesh, 2 tags in red (2 pieces of hat), 1 tag in white (top part for hat and bottom half for beard). Cut as indicated in the picture. 1 strip of black (approx 3/4" in width); 1 cloud punch in white; 2 ea 3/4" circle in white (eyes); 1 ea 3/4" circle in flesh (nose); 1 ea 1" circle in white (cut in half for mustache); 2 ea 1/2" circle in black (eyeballs); 1 ea 1/2" circle in red (mouth).











As I viewed it back, I had to laugh at myself. So, so beginner!! Thanks for viewing and have a great day!!

I'll work on a Mrs. Santa video next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!