For Sale

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Christmas Tags


Another month and another set of tags for Kyoko's Christmas Tag Swap. I didn't follow directions :o( {sorry, K}. Instead of making 3 identical tags, I created 3 different tags. I hope Tia Iida from Kaneohe doesn't mind. They turned out surprisingly cute. I had no idea what the finished project would look like but I'm quite happy with the results. What do you think?

"Mr. and Mrs. Frosty"

"Rudolph"

This weekend I need to concentrate on my next card class for September 23. Have a great weekend, everyone!

6 comments:

lifesabeach32940 said...

Wow!! These are super cute!! Thanks for sharing!! ~ Judy

lifesabeach32940 said...

Wow!! These are super cute!! Thanks for sharing!! ~ Judy

lifesabeach32940 said...

Wow!! These are super cute!! Thanks for sharing!! ~ Judy

Nancy Dawson said...

Too cute and TFS!

Ms said...

very very cute.... not sure which is my favorite...heck I like them all! thx for sharing

Carol said...

Hi Fran,
Great job! Thanks for sharing your blog site. These sure are cute!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!