For Sale

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Craft Elephant Sale!!

So where have I been??!! I've been getting ready for the 2nd annual Craft Elephant Sale next month. Boy, have I accumulated lots and lots of scrapbooking supplies over the past 15+ years. This is a great opportunity for you to get great bargains on scrapbooking and other crafting supplies so put this date on your calendar and come visit us! I'll post a picture later on items I plan on selling. Great bargains!

Friends of Kalihi-Palama Public Library

Night and Day

CRAFT ELEPHANT SALE

new and gently used craft tools, supplies, books, magazines, and more

Kalihi-Palama

Public Library Auditorium

1325 Kalihi Street

Friday night – August 20, 2010 Statehood Day

Preview Sale 6-8 p.m.

$1.00 donation to the Friends of Kalihi-Palama Public Library

gets buyers the first chance to buy before the sale on Saturday

Sale opens on Saturday – August 21, 2010

9-1 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!