For Sale

Friday, June 18, 2010

Open Call - July Tea Swap


This cute Tilda card is from my June Tea Swap Partner, Lynn S. from Cajon, Californi! She also send me lemon tree and cinnamon tea. Mmmmm!

It's also time for an open call to join our tea swap. Requirements: You will mail 2 tea bags to your partner in a handmade card by July 6.

If you are interested, by Monday, June 21, Send me an email SUBJECT: TEA SWAP with
1) your name
2) mailing address
3) email address
4) likes/dislikes/allergies (re tea type)
5) Loose tea okay? Y/N
6) blog (if any)
7) If you are willing to swap outside of the US or US ONLY

You will receive your partner's info by 6/24. Teas must be mailed out by July 6.

Drop me a line today if you are interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate YOU!